"Drinking a daily cup of tea will surely starve the apothecary". – Ancient Chinese proverb
Originally blended to help with recovery from the 2016 Election, this is an inclusive blend meant to relax the left, the right and the middle. We all need a bit of recovery from day-to-day stresses. This blend should help, regardless of the stressful event.
• Roasted chicory root: Eases digestive problems, prevents heartburn, reduce arthritis pains, detoxes, boosts immunity, may reduce heart disease.
• Ginger root: Boosts immunity, calms an upset stomach, helps with nausea, warming, stimulates circulation.
• Lemongrass: Detoxes, helps insomnia, boosts immunity, excellent tonic for nerves.
• Lemon balm: Reduces stress and anxiety, helps promote sleep, eases indigestion.
• Orange peel: Vitamin C, vitamin A, fiber, pectin.
• Lemon essential oil: calming, detoxifying, antiseptic, sleep inducing, anti-fungal.
• Hibiscus: Lowers blood pressure, and boosts immune system.
• Coriander: High in manganese, iron, magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein.
• Cinnamon: High in antioxidants, lowers blood sugar levels, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal.
• Rose petals: Immune Boost, improves digestion eases stress and anxiety.
• Rosehips: Rich in bio flavonoids, pectin, vitamin E + B complex, selenium, manganese.
Ingredients: Noted above.
Directions: Heat 6-8 oz of fresh water to a rolling boil (212ºF preferred) over a heaping 1-2 teaspoons of tea. Steep 5+ minutes, strain and serve immediately.
Safety Info: Hibiscus may be intercropped with peanuts. May contain peanuts or shell fragments.